Apr 14, 2009

Tools I use on a daily basis

Here are a couple more pictures of the instruments I use everyday to help me see, and read better: Below is a better view of my pocket magnifier





I also use a specialized desk lamp with a large, round magnifier attached. This helps me to see my textbooks, magazines, handouts, scriptures, and other reading material(s) better. When my eyes don't have to work as hard to see the text, it creates less of a strain on my retina, allowing me to read for longer periods of time without getting tired, distracted, or bored. I have found this, along with my other aids that I mentioned in another post extremely useful in the maintenance and management of my RP.

My little helpers. Actually, I consider them more than that. They're basically lifesavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment